Thursday, November 28, 2013

The New Book



Chapter 1

Here I am standing in the rain in the middle of the night,waiting in the alley for my victim to pass.
I got an arrangement with the person I really don't know that I will kill someone for him and he will do the same for me, so we both have a perfect alibi for our crime.

We made this agreement over unknown mediator, nobody gets paid but we both get what we need, but the third person get some small fee from us, but a really small one so we don't get suspicious.

Well let's get back to my victim, I just need to take a look at a photo that I received on my mobile, and see who I need to kill.I never killed anyone before and I'm really stressed up, this guy want me to kill some man, I don't know why and really I don't care, this is just quid pro quo thing.

Written by Zwoone

If you have any proposal on have this story should continue, or you think something should be changed, or you have a story you want us to publish, write it in a comment bellow, or send it on zwoone@gmail.com.



And please share this with your friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment