Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Suicide Killer

Chapter 1 

My name is Jack, and I have the most awkward job in the world, I'm a killer. But I'm not a real killer,  I kill people that wants to die, in some reason, but they don't have a courage to kill them self.

So when somebody want to die, either to make insurance fraud to get their family some money, or they are dying because they are sick, but nobody knows that, and they want to be put out of their misery, or they simply had enough of their miserable life, well then they call me and I do all the work.

Written by Zwoone

If you have any proposal on have this story should continue, or you think something should be changed, or you have a story you want us to publish, write it in a comment bellow, or send it on zwoone@gmail.com.



And please share this with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment