Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Guardian


It's been almost two years here in this prision, and I still can't get used to it. I'm serving 25 for murder, but that's not so important, as I said I'm here for almost two years and still not used to it, and right when I'm about to get a good cellmate, the one that's not gay, rasist or psihopat we all received news that the whole prison is moving to a new location, but it's top secret where we all are moving, so that noone tries to make some ecsape plan or a riot.

Hope that the new prison will have better secutity, in which white, black and other won't be able to fight, the more peacefull and weaker prisioners won't be bullied by psihopats, just hoping.
The news are that we are moving by a ship, they say that there are too many of us to be transported by a bus, train or a plane, so the ship is the best way to do it.

Tommorow right after breakfast we all packed and started to go on board, of course the boarding didn't go smooth, some Aryan Nations members attacked collored prisoners, and the guards had to use force, and after two years here I'm still not used to this hate.

Finally we are all on ship and we are ready to go, I fall aslep when strong waves woke me up, everyone started to panic, wind was so strong that the whole ship leaned from left to right.
And then... strong impact and next thing I heard was boat cracking and water started to fill the cells. Fortunatelly one of the guards opened the cell dorrs, if he didn't do that we'll all drowned, then suddenly more water come trugh the hole and I passed out.

source:http://cghub.com/images/view/550437/

I woke up after few hours I think on some island, and I'll never forget what I saw, left of me Aryan fighted black, right of me gangs vs gangs, and in front of me some prisoners fight guards, so everywhere I looked threre was a fight, and nobody couldn't stop it.

The best thing was that noone had any firearms, it was all sunk along with the ship, so everyone is fighting and just as I tought that all will kill each other, one of the prisoners get stabbed by a spear.

Fighting stopped it was dead silence for a few seconds, and then we heard some whoops and screams, the natives of the island come to defend their land.

source:http://www.cartooncliparts.com/picture/cartoon-mohawk-warrior-with-a-spear-illustration-pixmac-clipart-83383837/000083383837



Written by Zwoone

If you have any proposal on have this story should continue, or you think something should be changed, or you have a story you want us to publish, write it in a comment bellow, or send it on zwoone@gmail.com.



And please share this with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment